Thank you for your interest in me and the services my team and I are focused on providing to our Clients. Real estate and vacation rental management is about so much more than buying and selling homes and helping guests secure accommodations; it is really about helping people achieve their dreams!
It is truly a pleasure to play an important role in that process and I take my responsibilities very seriously. I work hard because I feel that it is my fiduciary duty to my Clients to do so. However, I also strive to work smart and to enlist the help of others on my team so that we can provide all of our Clients with the best resources possible. Thanks to my full-time Assistant Melanie Boudreaux, I am able to remain focused on serving my Clients day in and day out.
I have chosen to specialize in Ko'Olina Resort real estate and vacation rentals, and as such, I'd like to share some of the key reasons why you should consider hiring me for the sale of your property, to help you buy a property or for the short-term or long-term management of your property.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have been actively involved with Ko'Olina real estate and vacation rentals since 2009
- Family has owned property in the Ko'Olina Resort since 2005
- Lived in the resort for many years and am very familiar with each community and recent Ko'Olina news updates
- Specializing in Ko'Olina real estate as my primary professional focus
- Was invited to be on a selective Centex re-sales team in 2014 with 20 Ko'Olina Beach Villas to sell. I was the leading sales agent on that team and together our team closed more than $20M in Beach Villas sales during a nine month timeframe, selling all 20 Beach Villas. My showings for that project accounted for more than 50% of all showings amongst the team of seven agents.
- Am able to channel showing requests from our other listings since buyers typically want to see everything
- Know many of the Beach Villas owners, which also helps bring in more buyer leads
- MBA graduate that understands the importance of operating this like a business with marketing, networking, professional photography and videography
- Attend the majority of board meetings at the Beach Villas at Ko'Olina
- Know everyone on the board on a first-name basis, and have met with each member
- Know the AOAO staff on a first-name basis and am the only Realtor to sponsor some of their luncheons and to give each staff member a Christmas gift
MARKETING & SHOWINGS:
- Buyers are often referred to our team from various contacts we have throughout the Resort
- Manage 20+ Beach Villas as short-term vacation rentals
- Am on property daily and interacting with owners, guests, prospective buyers and AOAO staff
- We often have guests in-house that ask me about buying real estate and want to see property, so I show them what I have immediate access to
- I know all the agents and operators in Ko'Olina, which can help to bring in buyers
- We have a database of thousands of past guests that we can market new properties to
- I am the only one planning to include aerial photography and video into all the marketing
- The only Ko'Olina Realtor that advertises in Luxury Home Magazine and Dream Home Magazine to showcase "The Ko'Olina Collection" (copyright) (click here to view some examples)
- Created Ko'Olina's only real estate Facebook page: Resort 24/7 Real Estate
The list above is not intended to be comprehensive, but simply to convey some of the unique benefits to be derived by choosing to work with Munro and his team to sell, buy or vacation rent your Ko'Olina property.
Contact me today to setup a no obligation consultation to discuss your interest in selling, buying or utilizing our vacation rental management services.