Upper Makakilo is a desirable location in the hills above Oahu's "Second City" Kapolei, and which consists of the following 10 "neighborhoods". You can click the links for more information about each neighborhood (links coming soon). Contact Munro to request a FREE detailed Market Summary for your neighborhood. (See an example Market Summary here).
- Makakilo-Anuhea (built 2004-2006)
- Makakilo-Highlands (built 1985-2008)
- Makakilo-Highpointe (built 2003-2006)
- Makakilo-Kumulani (gated; built 1993-2003; vacant lots for sale as well)
- Makakilo-Palehua Hgts (built 1974-2006)
- Makakilo-Royal Ridge (built 1993-2006)
- Makakilo-Starsedge (built 2001-2003)
- Makakilo-Upper (built 1970-2007)
- Makakilo-Wai Kaloi (built 2006-2015)
- Makakilo-West Hills (built 1990-2006)
*based on neighborhoods outlined by the Honolulu Board of Realtors
AVERAGE PRICE: FOR SALE & SOLD
The chart illustrates the Average For Sale Price as well as the Average Sold Price, for Single Family Homes in Upper Makakilo, over the past three year period. This information updates monthly automatically.
Average Price For Sale & Sold Report
What Does Average Price For Sale & Sold graph mean?
The Average Price For Sale is the average of list price of the properties for sale in a particular month. The Average Price Sold is the average of sold price of the properties sold in a particular month. Displaying both the Average Price For Sale and Average Price Sold line charts in a graph portrays the relationship between the on and off market pricing.
What Does Average Price For Sale & Sold Report Do?
- It helps determine whether the market is a buyer or seller market. If the average listing price and average sold price are the closest, the area has the healthiest market.
- It helps identify where the softest market is and where the buyer can find the biggest price concessions.
- It helps determine if there is any change in property value for a specific area.
MONTHS OF INVENTORY
The chart illustrates the Months of Inventory Available, for Single Family Homes in Upper Makakilo, over the past three year period. Meaning, if no other new homes were listed for sale, how many months would it take for all of the currently listed ones to sell, based on the historical sales trends. This information updates monthly automatically.
Months of Inventory Report
About the Months of Inventory Report
There are 2 kinds of Months of Inventory as follows:
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales (MOI based on Closed Sales)
MOI based on Closed Sales = the number of properties for sale divided by the number of properties sold.
Months of Inventory based on Pended Sales (MOI based on Pended Sales)
MOI based on Closed Sales = the number of properties for sale divided by the number of properties pended.